preview

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Rough of the week#18

This week I finally got to the end of the first sequence of chapter 3, which I realize is a bit of an obscure notion mentionned like this.... Suffice it to say that getting to this point was the main goal of this whole enterprise so I feel a bit proud of myself...!
I also feel hollow.
As much as I love getting things done, I hate seeing everything that's wrong with what I'm left with, knowing full well that I won't have the chance (or most likely the willpower) to fix them... More than ever I wish I could come to my work with a fresh eye and see mostly what's good. I guess it's the curse of the artists; we can never really appreciate what we do.

Anyway, I'm back on still, more comic-oriented drawings for a while, then I will jump right back into the second sequence and animate some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment